Our primary objective is to provide sufficient, consistent funding so that our students can devote themselves to their studies, and so that they can complete their educations at a level of excellence commensurate with their considerable talents.
To this end, we offer:
• full scholarships that pay for tuition, fees, and other registration costs.
• costs of materials, laboratories, books, and copies of written materials.
• maintenance costs, such as transportation and food at school.
• health care costs, such as glasses, dental visits, medications.
• financial backing in non-standard or crisis situations.